Navy Dads

All Discussions Tagged 'PIR' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i booked motel 6 thinking there was a shuttle bus but now when i made the reservation they said there isnt one

has any1 had 2 take cabs around chicago and if i have 2 take one for 4 miles approximately how much would that cost

Started by patrice shorter

4 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by John Spadaro aka Sarge

Ship 04 Div 802

Hi Dads anybody have a son in this ship ? Ship 04 Div 802?

Started by eoddad

6 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Bill

Ship 02 Division 951 PIR 11/05/2010

Anyone else have a recruit on this ship and in this division?   I've heard that they will be doing there Battleship 21 drill on Tuesday Nov…

Started by Troy Gunn

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Troy Gunn

PIR 9/10/10

We are on our way. Haven't received the Sailor call yet, but we have full faith and confidence that Tim will call soon. We can't wait to se…

Started by Dany Clark

4 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Dennis J Castiglione

Grad -n- go

Does anyone know if the navy only uses ohare , trying to make hotel reservation cause my wife wants to say good bye to him 4am in the airpo…

Started by James Fania

4 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by James Fania

page two of graduation.

We were alowed to go the Ohare Airport the following morning at 0300 hrs. We arrived at the the same time the sailors did at 0400 hrs. Who…

Started by Victor DeCapua

0 Aug 17, 2010

Just got back from PIR 8-13

My wife and I got back yesterday from the most uplifting and emotional graduation ceremony one could view.  I was in the same graduation ev…

Started by Victor DeCapua

0 Aug 17, 2010

Toughness of Navy Boot Camp

I have heard that Navy bootcamp is pretty laid back compared with the Marines and the Army.  I have heard that there is a lot of down time.…

Started by Michael D. Ost

7 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Elbert Steven Rakes

Amazing

Thought I was ready after reading all the previous posts for the PIR. I was not. Nothing prepared me for what I experienced. My boy had be…

Started by Michael Fusco

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Rick Heaton

Our experience at PIR, some tips...

I can only express my opinions and feelings about our trip to Great Lakes and PIR. Hold on tight, here goes: First the good parts: We stay…

Started by Greg

12 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by DVT

RSS

© 2019   Created by E.G. - ND's Creator/Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service