Navy Dads

Father God, please be with the Beauchamp family as they mourn the loss of their son Clayton. Lift them in your holy hands Father and give them peace. I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Views: 1056

Replies to This Discussion

As a dad with a Seabee currently serving in Afghanistan, I just can't imagine how I'd feel hearing tragic news like this. My heart and prayers go out the the Beauchamp family during this tough, trying time. Clayton will live on in the hearts and minds of all those that knew him. May God bless the Beauchamp family and comfort them.

We the McConway Family would like to offer our condolences to the Beauchamp Family. No words that we express can make your suffering any easier. But we just want you to know that the Beauchamp Family and your son Clayton will always be in our prayers.

None of us can ever understand this type of loss without having experiencing it.
Far too many mothers, fathers, husbands wives, siblings, and children do know the feeling.
Prayers, well wishes, and thoughts for you, and family can never extinguish the pain.
I wish you the strength to recover.
The wisdom to make sense of all of this, and the knowledge of that your son is the ultimate hero.
God bless you and your family
None of us can ever understand this type of loss without having experiencing it.
Far too many mothers, fathers, husbands wives, siblings, and children do know the feeling.
Prayers, well wishes, and thoughts for you, and family can never extinguish the pain.
I wish you the strength to recover.
The wisdom to make sense of all of this, and the knowledge of that your son is the ultimate hero.
God bless you and your family

Father God, in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, life up this precious family; wrap YOUR arms around each one and bring peace; the peace of God that passes all understanding.  We love you Lord and continue to pray that the Beauchamp family will be surrounded with YOUR  love and that Clayton is now experiencing the joys of Heaven.    Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers for mercy for all those that are serving and honoring our country in the name of Jesus.

With tears in my eyes, in the name of your Son, Father, I raise the family of Clayton Beauchamp to you in this time of sorrow. I also raise the family and friends of Riley Gallinger-Long, a Corpsman and classmate of my son, who also gave his life in Afghanistan. God bless America and God bless our brave sons and daughters.

For the Beauchamp family, we thank you for your sons Service to Our Country and we are all Eternally Grateful. I pray that God comforts you in this time of loss. As long as he is in all our Hearts and Minds he will always be with us. God Bless you!.

What a beautiful quote from Abraham Lincoln. My heart is broken by the loss of the Beauchamp family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers, as the days pass.

Heavenly Father, we lift up the Beauchamp family to You.  Give them the peace that only You can give, in this terrible time.  Watch over and protect the oldest son/brother from all evil.  Protect ALL our servicemen and women wherever they are.  In Jesus' name I pray.

Lord God.....please bring your love and comfort and supernatural peace upon the Beauchamp family. Please let them know we share their heartbreak and we express our profound gratitude for the service and sacrifice of Clayton. Father, receive Clayton into your kingdom and crown him with the treasure of eternal peace with you....and Lord please reassure his loved ones of a joyful reunion in the glory of your eternal kingdom, thru the work of your own Son, Jesus Christ...and it is in His name I pray, Amen.

To the Beauchamp Family - our prayers and thoughts are with you.  Our deepest condolences to you.  May God comfort you, hold you, and always protect you.  The Caporal Family.

Dear God! My heart breaks for your loss. There is no greater sacrifice! Please find a strand of comfort in the fact I have shed a thousand tears for your son!! Jn 16:33 I tell you these things so you may know, in this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Clayton, thank you for paying the ultimate price for our freedom.

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments