Navy Dads

Father God, please be with the Beauchamp family as they mourn the loss of their son Clayton. Lift them in your holy hands Father and give them peace. I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Views: 1056

Replies to This Discussion

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Beauchamp family.  Our son will complete Boot Camp in a few weeks and one of the first things he learned was how much our military men and women sacrifice for their country.  I know that Jack is proud of his two young men serving their country and I pray that he finds solace in knowing that millions of Americans are just as proud and very grateful for their service and sacrifice.

Our prayers are with you during this most difficult time.

May God grant you serenity and peace.

Dear Beauchamp family,

Please except our sincere condolences in the loss of Clayton. Having two sons in the Navy also, I can only amagin the magnitude of this loss. Please know that he was faithfully serving for our wonderful country so that each of us can live in peace. Freedom is not free.  And its times like this that the cost if more evident than ever. Our family thanks Clayton for his service and sacrifice, and are grateful for the family behind the man. Please know that Our God is bigger than this and he can take you through the storm. I pray that he will bless your other son with strength and courage to bring his brother home to freedom, and that he will protect and bless your entire family in the coming months and years. 

Clayton his home free!  God bless you all.   The Eppler family.

Dear Lord, be with Clayton's family as they mourn his loss, as we all mourn his loss.  I pray for all our soldiers who put themselves in harms way.  Lord, give this family the peace that surpasses all understanding, that peace that only can be felt by knowing you and believing in you.  My tears come as I pray for his family and all the families who have suffered the loss of a loved one in this war. Lord be with our loved ones who are still out there fighting for our freedom. God says that the greatest gift we can give is love, so my prayer, is that the Beauchamp family will feel the love that is being shared by the prayers that are being lifted up on their behalf.  In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Father in heaven, with open arms you welcome a son home. May your blessings comfort those left behind. Give them the strength they need. In Jesus powerful and mighty name, Amen.

On behalf of the Finley family, we wish to offer our heartfelt condolences. May GOD grant you peace and

may perpetual light shine upon Clayton. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit...Amen

Our Prayers go out to your family and brave son Clayton at this very difficult time

The Hardy family

There are few words that give comfort or solace at this moment, but know that in time with God's full grace, He will comfort you and give you peace with your loss. Prayers and thoughts of comfort to you, Beauchamp family.

Our deepest sympathy and our prayers go out to the Beauchamp family.  May Almighty God comfort them in this time of sorrow.

I currently have a son stationed at Fort Sam Houston for his Navy Corpsman training. I can't imagine the pain that you must be going through. I will be praying for you and your family that the God of all comfort will sustain you through these darkest of days. I am so sorry for your loss.

Andrew Obermeier said:

"The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God."

Sincere prayers for the Beauchamp family. May God give you peace and the strength of his love.

AO

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments