Navy Dads

Looking for friends who have sons or daughters in div 272 she went in on June 13th

Just looking for support from others. My oldest daughter and I are very close to my youngest girl and we both are having anxiety with not being able to speak with her daily. Is this normal??

Views: 658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son is at ship 11 division 273, anyone have their son or daughter in that division?

Thank you so much for your support. I finally got to talk to her last night and she is till have a very hard time. I think a lot of it is just lost her Dad three week before she graduated last year and has never dealt with it. She was doing this partly to make him proud but it just brought out a lot of emotion and anxiety of things I think she never dealt with. She is going to go ahead and come home and see if she can maybe give it another try in a couple years. If not I am sure she will be successful in what ever she try to do with her film and photography degree. Good luck to your son I am sure he will do well.

Kathy Wright said:

Hi JoDean,
My son is in boot camp right now and I know it is tough for them. I am hoping that if your daughter wants to give it another try that she will . It sounds like the confidence building program is really good . I will be praying for her and that there will be a positive outcome . Kathy

Thanks everyone for your support. I think she is going to come home and maybe try again later. Good luck to all of your children may God Bless them all.

Best of luck and wishes to you and your daughter as your family moves forward through a challenging period......As others have already written to you, she has achieved so much and learned more through her experience (s).     God Bless each of you.    ~ Pat

Hi JoDean

My Son is in the same Div-272. Your daughter should try again if she feels that she still wants to join the Navy. Best of Luck and best wishes!!

My daughter is in that division!
I'm going through a lot of the same stuff. She is my only child & my wife & I are having a hard time with the transition.

Although it's tough now if I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Just wait until the day of PIR.....The result is well worth the ride!

Christopher M. Esparza said:

My daughter is in that division!
I'm going through a lot of the same stuff. She is my only child & my wife & I are having a hard time with the transition.

Although it's tough now if I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments