Navy Dads

We just returned home from the March 8th graduation. For those of you planning on going  in the future I would strongly suggest that you get in touch with Sarge(847 212 0246).. He will pick you up from the airport and drive you back to the airport the day you fly out. He gave me information on where to get the best deal on a rental car, which we used to drive our salior back to the base and where ever else we wanted to go. On Satyrday morning we drove to Midway to see our  salior fly out.

Make sure you attend his Meet and Greet on Friday night. The dinner is very good and he gives you tons of great information. Avoiid the long line trying to get onto the base the morning of graduation and let Sarge drive you there and pick you up after the cermony.

Sarge has a network of drivers. They go out of thier way to make your trip stress free and they take really good care of you.Anytime I needed anything or just had a question he was always a phone call away. Do yourself and your salior a favor and give him a call.

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Meet n Greet is Thursday night...:) The Night Before PIR...

Thanks Ron, yes it was ,my mistake.

LOL...no problem...Just wanted everyone to know...:) Have a great day...

Thanks for the advice!! Will definitely look Sarge up and attend the meet & greet!!!

Wow.. Just did a search on the location of the meet and greet and the Sundance is only .6 of a mile from our motel... Courtyard by Marriott!!!  I love it when things work out like that... 

....just take a right out of the parking lot and you can see the Sundance....There is a WalMart right across the street from the Marriott and several restaurants all around the plaza....

That's were we are staying also April 4 thru the 7. This info will come in handy. Thanks

Would appreciate any tips you may pick up along the way since you're going before I am Harold.  Thanks!

there is page after page of suggestions and stories about PIR in the PIR group at this link: http://www.navydads.com/group/pirtipshintsandhelps

I will . I plan on posting as we go along or all at once when we get home

Thanks Brother.  I just like to be as prepared and as organized as possible.  Will look forward to your report!

Michael, when is your PIR..??...I keep updating my page on PIR and every time I go for a meet n greet, I find something different..LOL..I am planning on attending Sarge's Meet n Greet on the 18th of April...:) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments