Navy Dads

Wow! It's been 5 years since I've posted here. Since graduation my son has become a SAR (Search and Rescue Swimmer) and is now in SWCC training.

Hope to hear from someone whose son/daughter is either a SWCC sailor or is presently in training.

Views: 465

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My son is SB. I’m just joining the group & hoping to connect with SB families. 

HI Catherine, Tom here. My son is now with his team after graduating in March. Glad to meet you and welcome!

Hi! My son graduated in March. Did you make it to the graduation? He’s with SB12. Where is your son? 

Unfortunately I didn’t make the graduation. 6 days before leaving I was Dx with blood clots in my leg. It broke my heart. My boy is with SBT20 in Virginia. Makes me a bit nervous as their deployment will be where we’re having a lot of tensions right now. He was home for Thanksgiving and will be taking 3 weeks leave for the holidays. Where is 12? Any more details should be offline. My email is pasta4u@me.com.

Welcome aboard Catherine. My son graduated with Class 88 and is at Little Creek (SBT 20).

Hi! My son is class 108 & is SB 12 in Coronado. 
Thanks for responding! I have had a hard time finding SWCC families.

I hope to learn more about everything- all of the abbreviations & changing schedules... :)

I know graduating at the time of COVID shut down has added to

my confusion of what happens when.

Best,

cathy 

LOL!!  There aren't very many of us, that is why you are having a hard time finding SWCC families.  I will try to answer any questions you may have and I noticed Tom has responded as well.  His son just graduated this spring also. Please feel free to reach out at your convenience.  Again, welcome aboard.

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

Click

SUPPORTERS

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Boot Camp

Posted by Mark F Durovka on March 22, 2021 at 8:46pm 2 Comments

RTC

Posted by Thomas ODonnell on January 10, 2021 at 3:00pm 7 Comments

Bittersweet Happiness

Posted by Jim Lisi on December 13, 2020 at 1:21pm 3 Comments