Searching for answers to your questions?
1. If you haven't already Simply sign up in the top right corner to join. Enter a username, password, and a few profile questions about yourself.
2. Go to your my page and upload your photos and videos. Show off your Sailor and family.
3. Change your profile picture - Click on settings under were you sign in, then click on profile picture and upload your own personal image.
4. Create your own groups that share your same interest as others. ex. Boot Camp, Corpsman Dads, Pensacola A school.
5. Join groups that share your interest. Simply click on the group picture and in the top right corner click, join group.
6. Create discussions, Blog
7. Invite your family and friends to visit our site.
8. Help each other to find the answers to their questions. If we unite as one then nothing will go unanswered.
9. Please help spread the word about this site. It's a must that Navy Families know where to find much needed support.
10. It's that simple. A site built for us parents to express our Pride, Concerns, Knowledge, and Fears. Let us stand together as One. Just as our sailors will defending this country we love.
11. Don't forget, check the helpful links. These links have valuable information in them.
12. I hope this site is a very beneficial source of information for you.
13. Welcome Aboard! We're glad you have found us.
Sincerely, Navydads creator
Replies are closed for this discussion.