My son has initially choosen a rate that will supposed to be ship out this December this year but then he change his mind and wanna change that rate again to another one so he choose again another rate that will be scheduled for shipping out this late November ,2008.
My concern is that if my son wants to change again the rate that he has choosen the second time, is it allowed for him to choose a rate/job that will be scheduled for shipping out next year instead of shipping out this year and will wait until there is an opening for the job that he really want ?
The recruiter told us that he should be leaving for boot camp on or before December . The reason for this is that December was the initial Shipping date of my son for the job that he first chosen and is not allowed to be ship out for another date that will exceed December 2008? Is this true about what the recruiter is saying regarding this matter? Or they are just harassing my son to be ship out as soon as they can? If my son wants to be ship out next year for the job that will available next year and not this year, Is he allowed to do that or it cannot be?
My son thinks that he wants to be ship out next year and will wait for the job that he wants . Is this possible or my son will just stick to what the recruiter said ?
Share me your ideas .
I would be grateful for your responses.