Navy dads accounts are intended for:
1. Proud parents of U.S Navy Sailors and Officers.
2. Family, friends, and supporters with children or loved ones serving in the United States Navy.
3. Sailors and Officers.
4. Anyone with interest about Navy Life.
1. Play nice with others. This is important! Please respect others who use this site.
2. Members who solicit, spam, advertise products, or flood this site will be banned.
3. Be careful in the details that you put on this site. ex. specific times, dates, and location of your sailors. This should not always be common knowledge.
4. No vulgar or explicit photos or videos should be displayed on this site.
5. Self police this site. Any concerns that may bother you please bring to our attention.
6. Help others if you can and always remember, we are all in this together.
With the rules being set please respect and abide by them. These guidelines are in place to ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience while using this site. Remember we are all adults and should conduct ourselves in that manner.
Welcome Aboard !
Navydads creator, Elmo Moore
NavyDads.com is a private web community of Navy Parents, Family Members, and Navy Dads supporters. It is not affiliated with the US Navy. The views expressed here are solely those of the owners, and members, of NavyDads.com.