Navy Dads

(AD) Aviation Machinist Mate (Aircrew) Brooklyn Frazier standing in front of a Blue Angels F/A - 18

Biography

Brooklyn Frazier was born in Phoenix Arizona . Her parents are Howie (Jimmie) and Cora Frazier. She has 3 older sisters Latoshia, Francine, and Helen, and a younger brother Jimmie. She lost her sister Helen of whom she was very close to back in 2004. The two were inseparable. It was heartbreaking for the whole family.

Brooklyn was an avid Motocross Racer along with her brother Jimmie. She built and rebuilt racing engines along side the best with Maurice Pettys Boys before she began her enlistment in the Navy in June 2008. Her Pass in Review was October 3, 2008. She attended Aviation Machinist Mate A school in Pensacola Florida and was then sent to Whidbey Island, Washington for C School, where she graduated in July 2009. Brooklyn is currently stationed in Naval Air Facility Atsugi, Japan with carrier Air wing 5 's VAQ 136 which is deployed at this time with the USS George Washington, the Navy’s only permanently forward-deployed ,nuclear powered aircraft carrier underway supporting security and stability in the western Pacific Ocean.

Brooklyn is a very competetive, a highly intelligent hard worker who works the flight deck and works close with the pilots themselves and never loses sight of her goals. A huge fan of the Boston Red Sox and New York giants a fine person with a great deal of integrity of whom has made her family very proud to be serving our great country.

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Brooklyn!
Wow, this is a great honor. I am Brooklyn's aunt and our whole family is so very, very proud of her. She is a hard worker, and deserves this. I know she will go far in the Navy and reach her goals. Love you Brooklyn.
Thats our girl!! Just heard from her too! Says she is working hard as usual and has a whole list of stuff for us to send her while she is at sea for the next six months!!
Proud Uncle and Aunt from Eugene Or, giving a big shout out to you Brooklyn. Serving your Country, thank you!
All the best to Brooklyn! Great to see her work so hard and get the recongnition. I know her parents are very proud, and they should be. Keep up the great work. Fly NAVY!!
WOW Cora this is great !! Congrats to our Brooklyn !
Well its has been an honor to see our daughter Brooklyn on here as "Sailor of the Week"!! This is a memory we will always remember this!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments