Navy Dads

Hello,

My son is due to graduate BC on 10/15 and off to Pensacola on 10/17.  We'd like to fly down to see him first weekend in November.  Does anyone know if visitation is allowed?  Will he get liberty?  If we can't go now will he be able to come home for Thanksgiving?

Thanks

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is only affecting Aircrew school 

Hey Jeff my son just sent me a video of your Don playing the guitar and them singing a song. Really cool! We’re heading out tomorrow evening,back to Pensacola for Thanksgiving.

Son 

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed your time down there.  I saw the video as well.  What are the odds that we meet on this board and it turns out our two kids are friends and in similar programs?  Did you get an update on if / when they will be coming home for Christmas? 

I know that is crazy about them hanging out. The rumors are they are trying hard to make sure they get to go on leave for Christmas. The 18th was mentioned,but nothing for sure right now. There was a lot of families there for Thanksgiving,everyone seemed to be keeping their distance. I would think they would let them know something by the end of the week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

Click

SUPPORTERS

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Pride and Honor

Posted by Elliott Peigen on September 7, 2020 at 9:56am 2 Comments

Introducing Myself

Posted by John Lillyblad on March 18, 2020 at 4:38pm 5 Comments

Mail problems

Posted by Fernando Bolano on March 17, 2020 at 2:36pm 3 Comments