Navy Dads

Any one else have a Sailor there?

Views: 979

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, my daughter is in this division and she left for bc on Nov 23rd. Have you gotten mail or phone calls yet? I have not. I know a few other kids moms in this div. also and they've received nothing but the form letter and the box.

Same here, i have got the same and hoping to get mail soon i hope as i have sent alot of letters but no reply. I guess you know pir date is  Jan 28th. My son also left on Nov 23.

it's typically 3 weeks after processing days that you start to get the letters and maybe a phone call....keep the faith!

I have a feeling that our SR's PDays lasted 2 weeks, and this is why we aren't getting anything yet. I'm sure the holidays had something to do with it.

edward froste said:

Same here, i have got the same and hoping to get mail soon i hope as i have sent alot of letters but no reply. I guess you know pir date is  Jan 28th. My son also left on Nov 23.

Prob so. I will post if I get mail.  Navy beat Army in football

Thank you, and of course Navy beat Army!!! Hooyah! My son will most likely go D1 for football next year, as he was the #1 rushing fullback in California this year as a junior, and his dad and I  would love to see him go to either Navy or Air Force to play! We are super pro -military...My hubby played inside linebacker for USC in the 80's with Marcus Allen and is now the Varsity football coach at our local high scool. Just got championship rings and almost made it to the State bowl game! I'm thinking my daughter will do just fine at basic training as she was raised in a "military" style environement! :) Her moms pretty hard core too! :) Go Navy!!!!

edward froste said:

My son isn't in your division, he is ship 11 div 57, but I think he is the same pir. Two people from our division got their first letter Friday...we were not so fortunate yet. Heard horror stories about my sons RDP from the letters received, so who knows. Hopefully you will be more fortunate and hear from your children soon. Also keep your phone nearby, the 'I'm still alive' usually comes in the next week or so.

Ak said:

Thank you, and of course Navy beat Army!!! Hooyah! My son will most likely go D1 for football next year, as he was the #1 rushing fullback in California this year as a junior, and his dad and I  would love to see him go to either Navy or Air Force to play! We are super pro -military...My hubby played inside linebacker for USC in the 80's with Marcus Allen and is now the Varsity football coach at our local high scool. Just got championship rings and almost made it to the State bowl game! I'm thinking my daughter will do just fine at basic training as she was raised in a "military" style environement! :) Her moms pretty hard core too! :) Go Navy!!!!

edward froste said:

Got the I'm alive call today...unfortunately because we are in California it hit during the work day...my son thought he had an hour, called Mom for 35 minutes at her work...then me and 5 minutes in to my call a chief came in and kicked them off the phone. But, truth is, best 5 minutes I can remember. Everything was going well...division is in a bit of flux due to the holidays and they are not on the traditional schedule. They are dealing with delays as those doing the testing, etcetera get holiday time off, but all is well. He was very upbeat and positive, and that comes from a future sailor that has faced some difficult times in the past month plus before this call. Hope everyone gets a call soon...might be our last prior to the end.

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments