Navy Dads

Dear friends, just wanted to send this message requesting your prayers for my daughter Elizabeth. Eli has been complaining of some chest pains for the past few weeks. My wife took her to the doctor on Tuesday of this week and they found a little tumor on her right breast. She is scheduled for a biopsy to be done next Thursday to make sure that it is not malignant. Please pray that she will not have anything that is cancerous. Thanks again and God Bless. Luis

Elizabeth is not my Navy Kid. She is currently in her Senior Year and is aspiring to go away for college. Luis is on the Delayed Entry Program and he should be leaving for Great Lakes by February of next year.

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

Luis, My prayers are with your family during this time. I pray that every thing will be fine. Stay strong,Cindy
Luis - Your daughter will be lifted up in my prayers! Stay positive and keep your faith strong with the Lord. God Bless, Michele
Our prayers are with you and your Family for elizabeth. We been there ourselves and know how tough it is to have a daughter go through medical tests. We pray she will be okay.
How is Elizabeth doing? I hope all is well with her and that you have had good news. haven't seen any new posts to this discussion, so I as a mom was concerned about her health. Please let us know how things are. MAy God bless you.How is Luis doing? He should be in "A" school or graduated by now. You are in our prayers.

Anita
Luis, My prayers are with your family. I ask the Lord to give you all stength and that you will get good results from the dr.
Luis,

Your daughrter and your family are in my prayers. I am also praying for your son in DEP and pray for his safety. Thank him for me for being willing to serve our country. My son Blain was in DEP and time passed and he is now in his third week of boot camp. Time passes quickly so enjoy him being at home.

Luis, when you pray for Elizabeth, remember Matthew 17:20; "And HE said to them, because of the littleness of your faith, for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Move from her to there, and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. " These are the words of Christ himse lf. Have faith and keep praying. I have seen it work in my life. God bless you and your family. Bob

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments