Navy Dads

My name is Maxcie Collins and My son Stephen Collins is in this Division. Before he went to Boot Camp we could not get hin to go to church or anything. He now twlls us he is reading the Bible and going to church there. Please pray with us that he keeps this up. Every one needs to pray, beleive, and trut in God. Thanks Maxcie Collins a proud father of a recruit.

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

It is great to hear that your son Stephen is interested in reading the Word and going to church. I pray that God continues to show him who He is and that your son will come to receive Jesus as his Saviour. May your son receive peace and not confusion, strength instead of weakness, confidence instead of anxiety. There may be few in his Division that know Christ, but I pray that God will place near him other believers who will draw strength together and fellowship to be beacons of light amongst their peers. May God open his eyes that Stephen will understand who is behind him and before him in all he does. May he allow the Spirit to fill him with wisdom that he will allow God to create through him the man God wants him to be. May this not be just a passing interest, but a conversion from darkness to light, that your son will be a light among the darkness to his fellow shipmates, a mission field specifically brought about by his placement in this Division.
My son Scott is 904 ship 06 and through the grapevine we have been told that he to has been reading the bible since boot camp. The lord works in strange ways but when backed into a corner his presence always becomes apparent. Today and everyday let us pray that God looks over are sons and daughters not only in boot camp but those stationed around the world giving us the ability to do just this. The bible says that the Lord will give not always what we want when we want it, but what we need when he thinks we need it. Praise be to God now and forever.

Dick
So is Stephen keeping up with the church going? When my son RJ told me he enlisted in the Navy in '06, he also told me.. MOM.. the one that took him to church school, the one that taught him about God.. that he didn't put down any religious affliiation. That broke my heart as I felt he was denouncing all that I had instilled in him as a child. But then I noticed later on his "myspace" that he put down he was Catholic. I didn't care what he called himself, or what he believed,, just that he believed . We all need to believe in something much bigger and stronger than us. Someone watching over us, and in control. I pray that all our sons and daughters are feeling that presense in their lives as they venture off. MAy God bless them and keep them safe
Maxcie my son was they same way. I pray for your son to keepGod in his heart and trust in him. For he will not fail him. Gods hand is always there .
Good Speed
Lord, keep Maxcie in you your arms and let him continue to embrace your word in his soul. Amen
John P Samuelson said:
Lord, keep Maxcie in your arms and let him continue to embrace your word in his soul. Amen

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments