Navy Dads

Looks like there are a number of Sailor Recruits currently on NavyDads.com going to PIR on 3 December. I know there are others, I just haven't found them all on NavyDads yet... Only want to wish all the SRs God speed and congratulations on serving our nation in a time of need. Keep safe! and we'll be praying for you and your families daily. GO NAVY!

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

Myself, my wife, my youngest son, and my mother will be watching with tearful pride as our SR celebrates his becoming a sailor. Looking forward to it very much.
so cool! who else?
We are taking what could amount to a bus load, well maybe about 10 or so, Grandpa, aunt and uncle, sister, niece, cousins, mom and dad, and of course the girlfriend. I wish it were this week, but we'll see him Thanksgiving day.
My wife and my daughter will be there for my son.
We are making plans to have my son for Thanksgiving along with a fellow sailor from CA.
All of you that are able to spend Thanksgiving with your son’s and/or daughters are lucky. I hope Rachel (my daughter) gets “adopted” by a nice family….I’m sure she will….. I wish we could be there with her for the day but it’s just to far and to expensive.
If we could we would but the form says sailors of same sex only to be given permission together. I asked my son if he had a buddy to bring along but he didn't know of anyone looking, so I only requested him. If your daughter is partnered with another female she should be allowed I would think. I hope it works out for her.

John K said:
All of you that are able to spend Thanksgiving with your son’s and/or daughters are lucky. I hope Rachel (my daughter) gets “adopted” by a nice family….I’m sure she will….. I wish we could be there with her for the day but it’s just to far and to expensive.
John J: where are you staying when you are there?
JOHN K. WE HAVE 8 GOING FOR PIR, MOM, DAD, SIS AND BEST FRIEND FOR THE CEREMONY. WE'RE STAYING AT THE NAVY LODGE. CAN'T WAIT
How cool is that!!!! Cant wait....... Who else???
We have a 2 rm Ste. at the Residence Inn Waukegan / Gurnee I read about it on this web site, and called other places but they either didn't have availability or didn't have a suite option. They are recommended from others on here that have stayed there.

John K said:
John J: where are you staying when you are there?
Can't believe it... three weeks from now we'll be on a plane headed north to see our new Sailor and those that he's had the pleasure to become team-mates with as they proudly and deservedly Pass-In-Review... They're more than half way there and on the downward side after finishing "hell week"...this week... Only BS21 stands in their way now... Keep them safe and God Speed to all of them!
Same place!

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments