Navy Dads

Looks like there are a number of Sailor Recruits currently on NavyDads.com going to PIR on 3 December. I know there are others, I just haven't found them all on NavyDads yet... Only want to wish all the SRs God speed and congratulations on serving our nation in a time of need. Keep safe! and we'll be praying for you and your families daily. GO NAVY!

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

We live in the Milwaukee area so we went down to Great Lakes to look see the Naval base. It looks pretty spead out but could only view it from the main roads as everything had a gated entrance. hard to believe that PIR is in less than 3 weeks now. Praying all the sailors scheduled for the 12/3 PIR.
ks for the prayers and well wishes, wishing you and yours the same. My SR also has a PIR date of 12/03. I hope we can all get together in person at a meet and greet before PIR.
I just spoke to my son for the first time since he left for basic. I found out that his PIR is Dec. 3rd also. If there is a meet and greet, please let me know. I think it would be a great start to a wonderful weekend.

Sign into NavyMoms.com and get signed up under PIR for 12/03. I know that they are coordinating a meet and greet on Thursday night Dec 2. I think its at the Ramada Inn but not completely sure.
Leonard Travis said:
I just spoke to my son for the first time since he left for basic. I found out that his PIR is Dec. 3rd also. If there is a meet and greet, please let me know. I think it would be a great start to a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for the information on the meet and greet. We have already made our reservations at the Ramada. Hopefully we can meet in person. I will go to Navy Moms right now and sign up. Thanks Again!
JOE said:

Sign into NavyMoms.com and get signed up under PIR for 12/03. I know that they are coordinating a meet and greet on Thursday night Dec 2. I think its at the Ramada Inn but not completely sure.
Leonard Travis said:
Well all, it's getting down to the wire...less than two weeks to go. We received a letter today from our soon-to-be-sailor and he says that ship 09/div 16 is doing well and getting ready for BS21... The second phone call came in this week but again, gf got the call...maybe we'll get one on Thanksgiving...Prayers to all the recruits to keep them safe... See you all at PIR!
Thanks for the prayers, we got a good surprise two weeks ago tonight. Ship 9 div 013 won a reward for the weeks ?? challenge with an hour at the NEX / phone bank. All was going as planned. Haven't gotten any letters or calls since. No news is good news i guess. Wife is nervous, why no letters? I'm not sure on that one.

Fred Ward said:
Well all, it's getting down to the wire...less than two weeks to go. We received a letter today from our soon-to-be-sailor and he says that ship 09/div 16 is doing well and getting ready for BS21... The second phone call came in this week but again, gf got the call...maybe we'll get one on Thanksgiving...Prayers to all the recruits to keep them safe... See you all at PIR!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! See you all next Thursday night!!! Hard to believe its been 8 weeks already.
Thanks Joe, Hope to see you there. Is anyone going up to GLRTC on Thanksgiving Day? We are. I should be asleep by now, but I've been to pumped up to sleep. We hope everyone is doing well and has safe travels next week also.

JOE said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! See you all next Thursday night!!! Hard to believe its been 8 weeks already.

Well what an exciting day Thanksgiving day was. We did the Adopt a sailor, our son, that graduates next Friday. Here's a picture I had his GF take with my phone.
John J... Great picture! I'm sure your son was happy to get away for awhile... Our son called us twice yesterday as he was one of the over 1500 sailors who received liberty for the adopt a sailor... There were about 30 in his group that a local church took in for the day... Six days til PIR... see you there!
Nice Picture! My son called twice on Thansgiving! Sure was nice to hear his voice! Joe, That was great that you were able to see him for the holidaysHope you have a nice week and hope to meet you and your family in person at the meet and greet!

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

NavyDads can only succeed with your help.  We receive no outside funding and every dollar you donate helps us cover operating costs and helps keep this site running. 

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Events

Blog Posts

Phishing for Info

Posted by Michael J Conway on April 18, 2023 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

USPS MILITARYKIT - **FREE**

Posted by Joseph Hernandez on January 28, 2023 at 11:54am 1 Comment

Before A School

Posted by Philip Steinert on January 2, 2023 at 2:10pm 2 Comments

My little sailor

Posted by william joseph wolfcale on December 3, 2022 at 4:08pm 2 Comments